NANOCAPE NANOWIPER is a technologically advanced impregnator containing silane nanoparticles. The coating formed by the reaction of the preparation with the glass surface gives it hydrophobic properties. It permanently improves visibility during rain and prevents deposition of various kinds of dirt.
- Car windows
- Motorcycle fairings
- Windows on yachts, ships
- much better visibility in rain, with the speed of 60 km/h, water wipes off without the use of wipers,
- about 34% better visual acuity, 25% shorter reaction time,
- glass to 70% more resistant to deposition of dirt,
- reduced consumption of washer fluid up to 60%,
- effect of easy-to-clean : easy removal of frost and snow, easy removal of insects
- less wear wipers,
- increased resistance to scratches,
- resistance to mechanical cleaning in the washer.
From 5 to 15 ml/m2, depending on the type of the surface.
From 9 to 12 months or 20.000 km depending on the physic-chemical conditions affecting the surface of the glass.
Method of application:
Before applying, remove all kinds of dirt from the impregnated surface and the remains of other coatings. The more you clear a surface, the effect of the product will be more effective and lasting.
1. Shake the container CLEANER, then apply the preparation to the sponge and clean the surface.
2. Wipe it dry with a paper towel. ( DO NOT TOUCH THE WINDOWS)
3. Shake the container NANOCAPE NANOWIPER
4. Sprinkle the cloth attached to the set with NANOCAPE NANOWIPER and then with vertical moves spread the preparation on the dry glass not to put layers on each other.
5. After 1 minute polish the surface with another cloth.
6. The element after the application of NANOCAPE NANOWIPER should not have contact with water for a period of approximately 2 hours.
The optimum temperature to carry out the application is the temperature from +5 ° C to +40 ° C.
Do not use during rain or high humidity conditions.
Tools of application:
Avoid contact with skin. Keep out of the reach of children. If swallowed or if it gets into eyes, immediately consult a doctor, and you must show the container or the label. Store in a dry place at temperatures between +5 ° C to +32 ° C.
R11. Highly flammable
S1. Keep locked up
S2. Keep out of the reach of children
S16. Keep away from sources of ignition - No smoking
S20/S21. When using do not eat, drink or smoke
S25. Avoid contact with eyes