NANOCAPE FOR SHOES is a technologically advanced impregnator containing silane nanoparticles. The coating formed in result of the reaction of preparation around the fibers in the textile and leather material gives it hydrophobic properties. It protects footwear against water, dirt, juice, coffee, mud, etc.
- Leather and suede footwear
- Shoes made of synthetic materials
- long-lasting and effective protection of materials against water, moisture and dirt,
- possibility of washing and ironing,
- color and "feel" of treated material stays the same,
- possibility of re-application,
- neutrality to human health.
From 50 to 100 ml/m2, depending on the material
Approx. 2 years - depending on the intensity of use.
Method of application:
Before applying, remove all kinds of dirt from the impregnated surface and the remains of other coatings. The more you clear a surface, the effect of the product will be more effective and lasting.
1. Shake the container before use.
2. Evenly spray on a dry and clean cloth.
3. Rub the sponge so that the impregnator was uniformly absorbed by the material.
4. Leave to dry.
The optimum temperature to carry out the application is the temperature from +5 ° C to +40 ° C.
Do not use during rain or high humidity conditions.
Tools of application:
HVLP / LVLP spray gun, brush or roller.
Avoid contact with skin. Keep out of the reach of children. If swallowed or if it gets into eyes, immediately consult a doctor, and you must show the container or the label. Store in a dry place at temperatures between +5 ° C to +32 ° C.
S1. Keep locked up
S2. Keep out of the reach of children