NANOCAPE FOR TEXTILE is a technologically advanced impregnator containing silane nanoparticles. The coating is formed in result of the reaction of the product around the fibers in the textile material giving it hydrophobic properties. NANOCAPE FOR TEXTILE protects clothes against water, dirt, juice, coffee, mud, etc.
- Tablecloths, curtains
- Other textile materials
- long-lasting and effective protection of materials against water, moisture and dirt,
- possibility of washing and ironing,
- color and "feel" of treated material stays the same,
- possibility of re-application,
- neutrality to human health.
From 50 to 100 ml/m2, depending on the protected surface.
Approx. 2 years - depending on the method and the intensity of use, and the external factors.
Method of application:
Prior to application, remove all kinds of dirt from the impregnated surface and the remains of other coatings (paint, tar, etc.). The more you clear a surface, the effect of the measure will be effective and durable.
1. Prepare the surface for hydrophobisation. Clean and dry it.
2. Shake the container before use.
3. Carefully apply the layer so that the impregnator could be uniformly absorbed by the material.
4. Leave to dry. Avoid contact with water for about 2 hours.
The optimum temperature to carry out the application is the temperature from +5 ° C to +40 ° C.
Do not use during rain or high humidity conditions.
Tools of application:
HVLP / LVLP spray gun, brush or roller, garden sprinkler.
Avoid contact with skin. Keep out of the reach of children. If swallowed or if it gets into eyes, immediately consult a doctor, and you must show the container or the label. Store in a dry place at temperatures between +5 ° C to +32 ° C.
S1. Keep locked up
S2. Keep out of the reach of children