NANOCAPE FOR CABINS is a technologically advanced impregnator containing silanes nanoparticles. The preparation creates a very stable nano-coating of hydrophobic and self-cleaning features. It protects glass surfaces, ceramic tiles and porcelain tiles against remaining of deposits, water stains, soap scum and other dirt.
- shower cabins and mirrors
- sanitary facilities
- glass and ceramic sinks
- ceramic and stoneware tiles
- easy-to-clean properties on the glass or ceramics surfaces.
- reduces adhesion of aqueous and oily substances, dirt, lime scale and other sediments
From 5 to 10 ml/m2, depending on the surface.
From 3 to 4 years, depending on the extent and intensity of use.
Method of application:
Before applying, remove all kinds of dirt from the impregnated surface and the remains of other coatings. The more you clear a surface, the effect of the product will be more effective and lasting.
1. Shake the container CLEANER then apply the preparation to the sponge and clean the surface.
2. Wipe it dry with a paper towel.
3. Shake the container NANOCAPE FOR CABINS
4. Sprinkle the cloth attached to the set and then spread on the impregnated surface.
5. After 1 minute polish the surface with another cloth.
6. The element after the application of nano-coatings should not have contact with water for a period of approximately 2 hours.
The optimum temperature to carry out the application is the temperature from +5 ° C to +40 ° C.
Do not use during rain or high humidity conditions.
Tools of application:
Cloth, sponge. HVLP / LVLP spray gun, brush or roller, garden sprinkler.
Avoid contact with skin. Keep out of the reach of children. If swallowed or if it gets into eyes, immediately consult a doctor, and you must show the container or the label. Store in a dry place at temperatures between +5 ° C to +32 ° C.
R11. Highly flammable
S1. Keep locked up
S2. Keep out of the reach of children
S16. Keep away from sources of ignition - No smoking
S20/S21. When using do not eat, drink or smoke
S25. Avoid contact with eyes