NANOCAPE FOR METAL is a technologically advanced impregnator containing silane nanoparticles. The product creates a very durable hydrophobic nano-coating that protects the chrome surface, aluminum or stainless steel from remaining deposits, water stains, soap scum and other dirt. It reduces the risk of rust.
- taps in kitchens and bathrooms
- other metal parts
- protects metal surfaces from adhering of dirt, grease, fingerprints, lime scale and other sediments.
- nano-Coating adds easy-to-clean and water repellent (beading effect) properties to the metals
From 5 to 10 ml/m2
2 - 4 years, depending on the degree and manner of use.
Method of application:
Before applying, remove all kinds of dirt from the impregnated surface and the remains of other coatings. The more you clear a surface, the effect of the product will be more effective and lasting.
1. Shake the container CLEANER, then apply the preparation to the sponge and clean the previously prepared surface.
2. Dry it with a paper towel.
3. Shake the container NANOCAPE FOR METAL.
4. Sprinkle the cloth attached to the kit and then spread on the metal surface.
5. After 1 minute polish the surface with another cloth.
6. The element after the application of nano-coatings should not have contact with water for a period of approximately 2 hours.
The optimum temperature to carry out the application is the temperature from +5 ° C to +40 ° C.
Do not use during rain or high humidity conditions.
Tools of application:
Cloth, sponge / HVLP / LVLP spray gun, brush or roller, garden sprinkler.
Avoid contact with skin. Keep out of the reach of children. If swallowed or if it gets into eyes, immediately consult a doctor, and you must show the container or the label. Store in a dry place at temperatures between +5 ° C to +32 ° C.
R11. Highly flammable
S1. Keep locked up
S2. Keep out of the reach of children
S16. Keep away from sources of ignition - No smoking
S20/S21. When using do not eat, drink or smoke
S25. Avoid contact with eyes