NANOCAPE FOR PLASTICS is a nanotechnology impregnator to protect polycarbonate and acryl elements against deposits, stains, spots and other dirt. The coating is formed in result of the reaction of the preparation with the glass surface giving it hydrophobic features, which during the rain greatly improve visibility. During winter season it makes it easier to remove snow and deicing of the surface.
The coating reduces the need for cleaning windows and glass facades about a half.
- Windows / Shop windows
- Polycarbonate fronts
- Acryl elements
- adds to the surface easy-to-clean and hydrophobic properties, what means that contaminants, smears and lime scale can be easily removed using only wet cloth,
- nano-coating protects treated surfaces from adhering of dirt by effect of repelling foreign substances,
- Product is easy and safe to use.
From 5 to 10 ml/m2.
From 3 to 4 years depending on external factors and weather conditions
Method of application:
Before applying, remove all kinds of dirt from the impregnated surface and the remains of other coatings (paint, tar, etc.). The more you clear a surface, the effect of the product will be more effective and lasting.
1. Surface must be cleaned and dried before impregnation.
2. Apply evenly one coating of the preparation on the surface and then after two minutes polish it carefully.
3. The surface after applying the NANOPLEXI should not have contact with water over a period of at least 6 hours.
The optimum temperature to carry out the application is the temperature from +5 ° C to +40 ° C.
Do not use during rain or high humidity conditions.
Tools of application:
HVLP / LVLP spray guns, brush or roller, garden sprinkler.
Avoid contact with skin. Keep out of the reach of children. If swallowed or if it gets into eyes, immediately consult a doctor, and you must show the container or the label. Store in a dry place at temperatures between +5 ° C to +32 ° C.