NANOCAPE OIL PROTECT is a technologically advanced impregnator containing silane nanoparticles designed for deep impregnation and oleophobisation of surfaces and concrete elements.
The oleophobic coating is formed in result of the reaction of the preparation with the mineral surface forming a very good and long-lasting protection against moisture and provides increased surface resistance to dirt with oils. NANOCAPE OIL PROTECT forms a vapour - permeable barrier against moisture and prevents the ingress of water and oil and hazardous substances into impregnated surface.
- concrete structures
- concrete surfaces
- Pre-cast concrete units
- Prevents form capillary moist permeability;
- Protects from oil spots;
- Protects from lime and salt growth;
- Enhances frost resistance of the protected surface;
- Long-lasting protection - 15 years.
From 200 to 350 ml/m2
Approx. 15 years depending on the extent and manner of use and weathering.
Method of application:
Before applying, remove all kinds of dirt from the impregnated surface. The more you clear a surface, the effect of the product will be more effective and lasting.
1. The surface must be carefully cleaned and dried.
2. Shake the container before use.
3. Carefully apply the coating so that the impregnator is uniformly absorbed by the material.
4. Leave to dry. Avoid contact with water for about 6 hours.
The optimum temperature to carry out the application is the temperature from +5 ° C to +40 ° C.
Do not use during rain or high humidity conditions.
Tools of application:
HVLP / LVLP spray gun, brush or roller, garden sprinkler.
Avoid contact with skin. Keep out of the reach of children. If swallowed or if it gets into eyes, immediately consult a doctor, and you must show the container or the label. Store in a dry place at temperatures between +5 ° C to +32 ° C.