NANOCAPE FOR ROOFS is a nanotechnology hydrophobic impregnator designed for ceramic or cement tiles. The invisible nano-coating imparts the hydrophobic features providing the water beading effect and reduce the dirt settling. Impregnation protects against erosion, efflorescence and stains. Impregnated surface is weather resistant for a long time. With glazer effect.
Range of application:
- clay roof tiles
- concrete tiles (cement)
- Creates a steam-permeable, hydro-and oleo-phobic protection,
- Does not create a sticky silicone film,
- Does not create a darkening film or an effect of wet stone,
- Protects against pollutants consolidating esthetic and clean look, and helps to clean the surface later on,
- Hinders and slows the growth of microorganisms,
- Creates an effect of pear-drops of water on the surface.
Tools of application:
HVLP / LVLP spray gun, brush or roller, garden sprinkler.
From 10 to 15 ml / m², depending on the type of the surface.
From 2 years to 3 years depending on the degree and manner of use and weather conditions.
Method of application:
Before applying, remove all kinds of dirt from the impregnated surface and the remains of other coatings (paint, tar, etc.). The more you clear a surface, the effect of the product will be more effective and lasting.
1. Surface must be cleaned and dried.
2. Before use you must shake the product NANOCAPE FOR ROOFS
3. The preparation must be put on the prepared surface using the HVLP spraying method (recommended), or using conventional methods (e.g., roller, brush).
The optimum temperature to carry out the application is the temperature from +5 ° C to +40 ° C.
Do not use during rain or high humidity conditions.
Avoid contact with skin. Keep out of the reach of children. If swallowed or if it gets into eyes, immediately consult a doctor, and you must show the container or