Naturally oils NANOCAPE WOOD HORIZONTAL protects unpainted wood against moisture, dirt and tiny microorganisms while ensuring the total vapour permeability. NANOCAPE WOOD HORIZONTAL does not change the visual surface of the wood and preserves its operational parameters. It protects against the destructive activity of chemical, biological and physical timber erosion.
Wood oils are known for their micro-porous properties, which allows them to sink into, feed and become part of the wood grain. It protects against UV rays and significantly slows the growth of moss mold and algae. Just only one application provides long-lasting protection against water, dirt, dust, dirt, grease and oils. Dirt comes off easily with a damp cloth, mop or under pressure water.
Range of application:
Unpainted wood: wooden parquet floors, wooden houses on the outside and inside, wooden furniture, wooden stairs, wood panelling, saunas, piers, bridges, wooden sculptures, finishings around the pools and much more.
- better resistance of the wooden surface to dirt, water, oil and UV radiation
- even repeated application does not change the natural appearance and the "touch" of material covered
- prevents erosion of physical, chemical and biological wood
- dirt, sludge, dust and mud (including grease and oil) are easily removed with clean water (preferably under pressure)
- reduction of the growth of moss, algae and mold
- does not contain any silicones, waxes or oils (which limit the "breathing" treated materials)
- long-lasting protection of surfaces against water, dirt, grease and oil,
Tools of application:
HVLP / LVLP spray guns, brush or roller, garden sprinkler.
50 - 100 ml/m2, depending on the protected surface.
From 1 to 3 years depending on the type and intensity of use and weather conditions.
250ml, 500ml, 1l, 5l, 20l.
Method of application:
Before applying, remove all kinds of dirt from the impregnated surface and the remains of other coatings. The more you clear a surface, the effect of the product will be more effective and lasting.
1. Prepare the surface for hydrophobisation. Surface must be cleaned and dried.
2. The preparation must be put on the prepared surface using the HVLP spraying method (recommended), or using conventional methods (e.g., roller, brush).
The optimum temperature to carry out the application is the temperature from +5 ° C to +40 ° C.
Do not use during rain or high humidity conditions. The surface after the impregnation should not have contact with the water for 24 hours!
Avoid contact with skin. Keep out of the reach of children. If swallowed or if it gets into eyes, immediately consult a doctor, and you must show the container or the label. Store in a dry place at temperatures between +5 ° C to +32 ° C.
S1. Keep locked up
S2. Keep out of the reach of children
S25. Avoid contact with eyes