NANOCAPE WOOD VERTICAL is intended for the impregnation of all kinds of unvarnished wood. This ensures lasting protection of protected wood, thus prolonging its longevity and appearance. NANOCAPE WOOD VERTICAL is a technologically advanced water impregnator containing silane nanoparticles.
Coating ingredients of NANOCAPE WOOD VERTICAL are nanometer-sized, resulting in excellent and almost one hundred percent penetration of the surface of impregnated wood.
It creates an invisible protection against dirt, moisture and mildew of microorganisms while ensuring maximum vapor permeability. Wood retains the original appearance without changing its parameters.
Unvarnished wood such as: garden furniture, wooden houses - facades and interiors, panelling, saunas, wooden sculptures, garden fences and more.
- better resistance of the wooden surface to dirt, water, oil and UV radiation
- even repeated application does not change the natural appearance and the "touch" of material covered
- prevents erosion of physical, chemical and biological wood
- dirt, sludge, dust and mud (including grease and oil) are easily removed with clean water (preferably under pressure)
- reduction of the growth of moss, algae and mold
- does not contain any silicones, waxes or oils (which limit the "breathing" treated materials)
- long-lasting protection of surfaces against water, dirt, grease and oil,
From 50 to 100 ml/m2, depending on the protected surface.
From 1 to 3 years depending on the degree and intensity of use and weather conditions.
Method of application:
Before applying, remove all kinds of dirt from the impregnated surface and the remains of other coatings. The more you clear a surface, the effect of the product will be more effective and lasting.
1. Prepare the surface for hydrophobisation. Surface must be cleaned and dried.
2.The preparation must be put on the prepared surface using the HVLP spraying method (recommended), or using conventional methods (e.g., roller, brush).
The optimum temperature to carry out the application is the temperature from +5 ° C to +40 ° C.
Do not use during rain or high humidity conditions. The surface after the impregnation should not have contact with the water for 24 hours!
Tools of application:
HVLP / LVLP spray guns, brush or roller, garden sprinkler.
Avoid contact with skin. Keep out of the reach of children. If swallowed or if it gets into eyes, immediately consult a doctor, and you must show the container or the label. Store in a dry place at temperatures between +5 ° C to +32 ° C.